Wednesday March 6, 8:00PM – Wednesday March 13, 8:00PM
The online auction includes over 100 items plus ALL Teacher Experiences! You do not need to register or attend the Live Auction to participate. Get ready to bid and support our kids!
1. Go to http://adams.maestroweb.com to preview items.
2. TIP! BEFORE WEDNESDAY 8PM: Check your online account or set one up so you are ready!
· Click “Sign In” at the top green menu bar.
· If you have an existing account, sign in as usual. If you don’t have one, set one up by searching for your record and choosing a password.
Teacher Experiences are only sold online and many sell out fast! Please read these instructions, review the TE that you and your child want to purchase, and be ready with fast fingers at 8PM Wednesday, March 6!
1. Go to http://adams.maestroweb.com.
2. Click “Sign In” at the top green menu bar.
3. Once you are signed in, return to the auction website homepage and click on your teacher’s name in the left hand column under the Teacher Experiences heading.
4. The spots for each experience are listed individually -- click on one to go to the purchase page.
5. Click on the BUY NOW link, click OK when a confirmation window pops up, and you’re done! (Teacher experiences are sold at a fixed price – no bidding)
6. You will receive an email (at the email address linked to your maestroweb account) with confirmation.
7. If you refresh your teacher’s page, you will see that your spot is now marked SOLD. Congratulations -- your child is going to have a fantastic time!
8. Check out the other great items being sold online!
The other items in the online auction follow an eBay-style bidding process. Enter your maximum bid. The system will automatically increase your bid to your max as others bid. If you are outbid, you will receive an email inviting you to bid again. Keep posted to your email to win your item!